OASIS Web Query - Population Statistics
OASIS (Online Analytical Statistical Information System) is a suite of tools used to access the Georgia Department of Public Health's standardized health data repository.
- Create tables of population counts and rates by age, race, ethnicity, sex, and county for 1994-latest year available.
- All data are from the U.S. Census Bureau: Postcensal estimates are always updated with Intercensal estimates when available.
- Census populations include military, students, and institutionalized persons if in their usual and customary residence.
- Single year of age estimates are created by the Office of Health Indicators for Planning (OHIP), Department of Public Health.
- Multiple selections can be made by holding down the Control or Shift keys. Use Shift key to select a continuous range of values or use Ctrl key to select multiple individual values.